4/30/10

Welcome to The Fertile Garden!

Hello! Welcome to The Fertile Garden. The Fertile Garden is a place where you can come to feel like you are not alone in your infertility struggle.

I have personally been through years of infertility myself, and have found some difficulty in remaining positive and not getting swallowed up in my own negative thoughts. So I created The Fertile Garden, where I hope I can bring some comfort to other women in the same situation as myself.

Welcome, and make yourself at home! :)

infertility awareness Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Am Marilyn, thanks to Dr James who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr James recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertility issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM or call  or Whatsapp him on +2348152855846 He said get herbal medicine to get cure diseases like Breast Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,HIV/Aids,Vagina problems.Lung diseases.

    ReplyDelete