7/3/10

Hope Fertility Bracelet

Anyone who is starting their fertililty journey, in the midst of it, or even doing infertility treatments such as IUI and IVF, knows how hard it is to remain positive and have hope.

That was the idea behind my Hope Fertility Bracelet from The Fertile Garden.

I found that one of the hardest things about IVF was not the shots, daily doctor appointments, feeling like a human pin cushion, and in general the obsession with every cramp and pinch. It was the emotional part that was the most difficult. One day you are confident it worked, the next you are a bawling mess eating chocolate. I've been there! I wore this Hope Fertility Bracelet to remind myself that it WOULD happen someday - that it was a matter of WHEN, not IF! :)
Photobucket

Get a FREE pair of matching earrings if you mention this blog and this code in the message to buyer!
BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment