6/8/11

Fertility Bracelet success!!

Another success for the Chakra Fertility Bracelet from The Fertile Garden!
Messages like this make me so happy!!

"Hello! I just had to come and share my excitement with you. I am now almost 14 weeks pregnant and have been wearing your fertility bracelet since February. I became pregnant the very next month and have had an easy pregnancy without any complications. I didn't even get the terrible morning sickness, lol!! We have seen our baby 3 times since becoming pregnant and heard the heart beat and he/she is doing perfectly. I am certain my fertility chakra bracelet aided in my conceiving and my fertility....and in keeping the pregnacy at last :)

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I had already left you feedback and wish I could again so I could shout to the world that your product is a MIRACLE!!! I am forever grateful to you. Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
Tessa Ann :)"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment